Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Nip Slip!

One hundred bucks says this post gets the most views because of the title :)

So, this happened...today...about an hour ago...I want to die!

We look after a super cute black lab, who is about seven months old. Being the puppy that he is, his manners are not totally up to par yet and my nickname for him is the "Jumping Bean." Important to this story is the fact that (Manny, look away here) this dog's dad is quite handsome. The other sitter who helps take care of this pup and I have had conversations about how handsome he is. I am happily married to an even more handsome man, but I can appreciate another nice looking man or woman when I see one.

Now then, after a brutal winter here in Florida with a few weeks of temperatures consistently dipping into the 60's, the heat has returned. I believe today's high is around 89 degrees. Yesterday, I finally broke out my first pair of shorts of the season and today was the same. I paired my shorts with a tank top...one of those tops that are tight and stretchy at the top and then flowy around the mid-section. It has thin straps, so I didn't even wear a bra, but rather those handy nipple covers to provide some sort of barrier and discretion. 

Can you see where this is going???

This dog's dad works for a construction company and often works jobs very close to his house and will stop by to let the dog out. He still wants us to visit, though, just in case he can't stop by during the day. So, we have run in to him a few times at the house as he's leaving. Super nice guy. 

Today was one of those days; I pulled up and his work truck was there. I see not only him, but three other men (co-workers, I presume) playing with the dog in the garage. Fine. I get out of my car, walk to the garage. The dog sees me, makes a bee-line for me, full on sprint and jumps right up on to my chest. 

Yep, you guessed it...paws/claws get hooked onto my tank top and down it goes. Full-on boob flash for all to see. Awesome. Perfect. Swell. Lovely.

Silence befalls the garage and then some throat clearing and the guys tried to carry on like nothing had happened, no one acknowledged the show. I quickly got the leash and off I went with the dog...as soon as I get out of ear shot (so they thought), the laughing ensued. I mean, roaring. I'm mortified.

Perhaps it's a good thing? Maybe I'll get some new clients out of this. I mean, I DO say that we provide, "dog walking, pet sitting, and other services."


Post by: Allison Otero, owner of AlleyCat's Pet Service



  

3 comments:

  1. Omg your killing me , i needed that story today..xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help - now I need a stiff drink!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete