Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Fun Dog Products I'm Currently Obsessed With

Mr. Parker
Jackson AKA "Jax"
Lately I have been getting asked, "OMG! Where did you get that?" when I'm out with my pups, Parker and Jackson. People are either referring to their adorable and personalized bandanas or their light up collars...


My dogs are not fond of wearing clothes, but I love to add flair to my sweeties when we attend fun pet-related festivals or while we are parading around downtown Winter Garden on the weekends.



One Saturday at the Farmer's Market, I found a booth for Lavendar Menace. They make personalized bandanas/scarves for dogs and cats. They have literally hundreds of fabric patterns and they can embroider them...all for $12 each. They have sizes for all sizes. The best part is they slide through your animal's collars, so there is no tying them around their necks. Brilliant! BONUS - their customer service is AWESOME! If they can't complete your order on the spot, they will ship it to you (locally) for free.



So far, I have gotten scarves for Christmas, Valentine's Day, a non-holiday pattern and Super Bowl (Go, Broncos!!). This weekend I plan to get St. Patrick's Day and/or Mardi Gras patterns. Yes, I'm a little obsessed!


Their information is: www.facebook.com/lavendermenacedesigns; 620-931-4258; they are at the Winter Garden Farmer's Market every Saturday and the Lake Eola Farmer's Market every Sunday.



The other fun items are Jackson and Parker's light up collars. Made by GoDoggie-GLOW, these collars come in a variety of colors and keep your pup safe and visible during late-night walks or early morning when it's still dark outside. They also provide much-needed light when hunting for poop to pick up in the dark! 


The collars have three speeds - solid, flashing, and slow flashing...FUN! They were quite festive during the holidays.

You can find these collars on amazon.com - do a simple search for GoDoggie-GLOW and viola!

I hope you enjoy these products as much as I do!!

Post by: Allison Otero, owner of AlleyCat's Pet Service
alleycatspetservice.com










No comments:

Post a Comment